A spacious living area is great for large families and guest entertainment. You’ll have enough room for all of your furnishings, and the fireplace is perfect for curling up with a warm beverage on chilly days.Entertain family and friends.
An offset dining room is perfect for more intimate gatherings without secluding your friends and family from the rest of the house. Because it’s partially open, you won’t have to worry about flooding every room with light.Make dining more private.
Your kitchen is the centerpiece of the house, so it stands to reason it should be large and inviting. The oversized island with extra cabinets ensures you’ll always have space to prepare meals and store cookware, food, and appliances.Room for storage and preparation.
Feel like you’re living in a five-star resort with a master bedroom suite that opens into a spacious bathroom. It’s large enough for all of the comforts you need.Your five-star escape.
Enjoy the comfort and freedom of outdoor living with this outside porch.
A space that’s truly meant to be lived in needs storage, and you’ll have plenty of it with a walk-in closet with a built-in shoe rack.Plenty of storage.
Model # 26
Square Feet: 2,800
Price Per Square Foot: $53
- 50 Gallon Water Heater
- Overhead Ducts
- 2X4 Walls on 16 OC / 2X8 Floor Joist 16 OC
- 2 Exterior Electrical Outlets / 2 Exterior Faucets
- LED Can Lights
- 8 Ft. White Grid Light w/ Nickel Brass Handle
- Low E Thermopane Windows
- 2″ Blinds TJO
- Drawers Over Door Cabinets
- Distressed Black Kitchen Island
- Cabinets over Washer & Dryer in Utility
- 26′ Side by Side with Ice/Water
- Distressed White Colonial Range
- 84′ W/ Full Glass Shower W/ Rain Maker Shower
- Head Bench in Master Closet w/ Shirt & Sweater Shelf
- 9 Ft. Flat Ceilings
- 6″ Crown Molding/ 5 ¼ Baseboard Molding
- 6 Panel Interior Doors W/ Mortise Hinges
- 4X4 Laminate Foyer
- Black Coach Lights @ all Exterior Doors
- Large Cabinet Stack in Master Bath
- Whole House Water Cut-Off
- 31-11-11 Insulation
- ¾” OSB Tongue & Groove Floors
- Ceiling Fans LR, MBR, Breakfast RM
- 2 Stem Lights Over Island
- Sliding Glass Patio Door
- 4 Transom Windows
- White Wood Closet Shelves MBR Closet
- Pot & Pan Drawer in Kitchen
- 42″ Overhead Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Smooth Stop Stove
Built inCabinet Stack Microwave
- 36″ White
- Vanity Lights @ all Lavs
- Drop Vanity in Master Bath
- Finished Sheetrock T/0
- 8″ Hardi porch Posts
- ½ Rock Fireplace
- Metal Oil Rub Faucets
- TV Prep Above Fireplace
- Architecture Shingles / Keystone Window Accents
Build Your Dream Home With Tilley’s
Quality homes with that personal touch. You design it, we will build it. Call or visit today to learn more.